A l’occasion des célébrations des 25 ans de Friends, Warner Bros. Television Group a développé une application gratuite qui ravira les fans de la série. Cette application est disponible en anglais, en espagnol et en portuguais. Vous trouverez ci-dessous le communiqué de presse envoyée hier par nos équipes américaines.
“THE ONE WITH THE FREE APP”
FRIENDSFANS ASKED FOR AN APP — AND
NOW WE’RE THERE FOR YOU!
TheFriends 25App: Have Fun with Your Friends with 3D AR Filters, Trivia,
Photo Booth Stickers & Frames, Wallpapers, Recipes and More
Twitter Pitch: Attention @FriendsTV fans! The new, free FRIENDS 25 App from @warnerbrostv is there for you to celebrate #Friends25. Download here: https://friends25app.com. Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
BURBANK, Calif. (September 5, 2019) — Curated with memorable quotes from the series, fun Friends-themed frames, stickers, trivia, and scene-inspired recipes (think Monica’s break-up jam), there’s something for everyone as Warner Bros. Television Group continues to celebrate the 25thanniversary of Friends with a comprehensive new free Friends 25 App. Download the app athttps://friends25app.com. Incorporating Photo Booth filters (and even 3D Augmented Reality Filters), fans can add umbrellas and Marcel the monkey to their images, as well as framing them with custom labels or selecting from a list of hundreds of names using the signature F·R·I·E·N·D·S logo font. Could it beany more fun?
The free App is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, and is compatible with the iPhone (iOS 7 and above), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro (3rd generation), in addition to Android phones. Fans can expect the following features:
- Augmented Reality: Fans can access fun interactive Augmented Reality (AR) Photo and Video 3D Filters. Like Joey, fans can try out Ichiban blue lipstick, or like Ross, put Marcel the monkey on their shoulder. And if you’ve got a group of friends, get together and the app will supply your very ownFriendsumbrellas!
- Trivia: Friends fans often quiz one another on the series, and now they can put their knowledge to the test with an interactive trivia game equipped with questions from every season. Audio clips from the show reveal correct and incorrect answers. Hint: “transponster” is not even a word.
- Photo Booth Stickers: Fans can add one or more stickers at a time to their photos or videos. Stickers include signature quotes and icons from the series, which can also be searched by fans’ favourite character. Sound cool? “I KNOW!”
- Names and Frames: Fans can surround their photos with a selection of custom frames, including the iconic Central Perk couch, or choose from hundreds of names in theF·R·I·E·N·D·Sfont. These also work in conjunction with the stickers.
- Wallpapers: Select from a huge library of funFriendswallpapers that can be applied to devices.
- Cook with Friends: Hungry for Ross’s “Moist Maker,” Joey’s Meatball Subs, or Phoebe’s cookies? TheFriends 25App includes a recipe book filled with foods from some unforgettable on-screen moments.
Users can share their photos or videos on social media.
For more information about the Friends 25 App, please visit http://friends25app.com. The App is also available in Apple’s App Store and in the Google Play store.
Celebrating the 25thanniversary of its debut in 1994, Friends remains one of television’s most beloved series. One of the highest-rated shows on television in its original network run, the series still remains a perennial go-to in syndication and on streaming services, where it continues to be a smash hit worldwide. A favourite among critics and fans alike throughout its 10-season run, Friends not only won the Emmy® for Outstanding Comedy series but also garnered Emmy® Awards for series stars Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow. From Warner Bros. Television,Friends follows the lives and loves of a close-knit group of friends living in New York City: siblings Ross (David Schwimmer) and Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), along with friends Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc) and Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston). Friends was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, who executive produced the series with Kevin Bright through Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.
# # #
Contacts WBTV France:
Florence Bline / TV Marketing Manager / 01 72 25 13 25 / email@example.com
Benjamin Broclawski / TV Marketing Director / 01 72 25 13 04 / firstname.lastname@example.org